Ready to go at any time with Kinetos® Powerboxes
With Kinetos® Powerboxes and Powerstations you are always ready to go. Easily and conveniently charge the battery of your electric car or hybrid quickly and safely with our high-power charging systems. The Kinetos® Powerboxes are CE-certified.
Full Power with AC wallboxes for all electric cars
A well-rounded solution: AC wallboxes from Kinetos®
You are looking for charging stations and wallboxes without corners and edges. You are looking for an exclusive, clear design without frills. Simply round products that function as simply as they look. Then Kinetos® is the right place for you. You’ll recognize our Powerboxes and stations by their unique, round design. A round thing for all who like it simple and design-oriented.
- Charging power: 2 x 11 kW | 1 x 22 kW
- Number of charging points: 2 | 1
- Cable connection (socket): 2
- Integrated fault protection switch
- Charging point lighting
- OCPP connection backend
- AC counter per charge point
- Residual current circuit breaker
- Circuit breaker
- Integrated manual cable rewind
- Wall bracket
- Available with 2 charging points a 11 kW or 1 time 22 kW
- Complete installation kit
- Integrated charging and load management
- Backend connections for digital management and billing and services
- SIM card (2 years) for backend connection
- Calibration-compliant electricity meter
- Service contract to maintain operational readiness
- Free firmware update if Internet connection available
Buy from manufacturer
There is no better place to buy Kinetos® Powerboxes than in our store. Soon our webshop will be available for you.
More performance – more power
You can get the AC charging technology as a Kinetos Powerbox for wall mounting or optionally as a stand stations.
Quick installation and easy handling
Attention - this is important!
Wallboxes can be connected not only to the power grid, but also to the Internet and smartphone. This offers many advantages. If your wallbox has an Internet or WLAN connection, firm updates can be read in automatically, which means that your wallbox is always up to date on the software side. In addition, you can use back-office services for maintenance, service or billing, which can be useful for billing company cars, for example.